Bageshwar Baba on Modi 2024: Dhirendra Shastri praised the PM for the first time, know the details

  • Bageshwar Baba on Modi 2024: Political rhetoric continues regarding the upcoming Lok Sabha elections and meanwhile Bageshwar Baba praised Prime Minister Modi profusely. He has given a statement on POK praising Prime Minister Modi and said that the Prime Minister is so capable that he can integrate POK back into India.

Table of Contents

Join Whatsapp Channel
Join Telegram channel

Bageshwar Baba on Modi 2024: Know here what is POK 

  • The full form of POK is Pakistan-occupied Kashmir. Pakistan Occupied Kashmir refers to that part of Kashmir that Pakistan illegally occupied. POK is part of India because of the “accession agreement” between Kashmiri King Hari Singh and late Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru.
  • After India’s independence in 1947, the British gave up their claim on the princely states and left it to them to decide whether they wanted to join India or Pakistan or remain independent. The southern part of Pakistan-occupied Kashmir consists of 8 districts: Neelam, Mirpur, Bhimbar, Kotli, Muzaffarabad, Bagh, Rawalkot, and Sudhanoti.
  • In short, Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir (POK) is an integral part of the core region of Kashmir, which has been under the illegal control of Pakistan since 1947, and the Indian government is now making diplomatic efforts to reclaim this part of Pakistan. 

Bageshwar Baba on Modi 2024: Dhirendra Shastri praised the PM for the first time, know the details

Bageshwar Baba on Modi 2024: Know the history of POK here

  • Maharaja Hari Singh of Jammu and Kashmir did not choose the option of India or Pakistan and decided to make Jammu and Kashmir an independent, sovereign state. In 1947, there was great demographic diversity in Jammu and Kashmir. The valley of Kashmir was the most populous region and historically the most powerful state inhabited by Afghan Turks and Arabs.
  • Therefore, the population here was 97% Muslim, and the remaining 3% were religious minorities, mainly from the Kashmiri Pandit community. The eastern districts of the Jammu division had a Hindu majority and had cultural affinities with Himachal Pradesh, while the western districts like Kotli, Poonch, and Mirpur had a Muslim majority and had cultural affinities with Pakistan.
  • In 1947, a rebellion against Maharaja Hari Singh started in Poonch. The reason for this rebellion was the imposition of punitive taxes on the farmers of the area by Hari Singh. Pakistan wanted to take advantage of this opportunity.
  • On October 21, 1947, several thousand Pashtun tribesmen of the North-West Frontier Province (NWFP) (who were supported by the Pakistani Army) rebelled to liberate the area from the Maharaja’s rule. The Maharaja’s army tried to stop the attack. However, the pro-Pakistan rebels were equipped with modern weapons and captured almost the entire Poonch district on 24 October 1947.
  • Pakistan has divided POK into two parts for administrative reasons. These are called Jammu Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan in the official language. Azad Kashmir is administered under the Azad Kashmir Interim Constitution Act 1974. Azad Kashmir has a President, a Prime Minister, and a Council, but the government structure is completely powerless and works under the Pakistani government.
See also  IND vs SA 3rd ODI: KL Rahul Recorded history by defeating South Africa by 78 runs

Bageshwar Baba on Modi 2024: Know how Bageshwar Baba praised Prime Minister Modi

  • Bageshwar Baba says that Prime Minister Modi has full support for merging POK with India. Prime Minister Modi has full power to bring back POK.
  • Similarly, Bageshwar Baba has praised Prime Minister Modi a lot. It is believed that before this he had not said such things about any particular leader. No one openly supported Bageshwar Baba. And these statements have come at a time when the elections of 2024 have also come.
  • He said that if you do not ask for things from your father, then the father will ask for things from others. He is his father’s father. POK, so through the story, now we are not that strong, our bones and ribs are weak, otherwise we would take it with the challenge. The present government of India has so much power, the present honorable Prime Minister has so much power. And being an Indian citizen we have also cast our vote, so we have the right to vote to merge back POK.
  • Bageshwar Baba says that the Modi government is so capable and it is believed that for the first time, Bageshwar Baba has openly praised a leader. Till now Bageshwar Baba may have been speaking openly about Hinduism but he never praised any particular leader.

Leave a Comment